Making it Stick
I've recently subscribed to an e-newsletter from Monday Morning Insights. Today an interesting article came across my computer screen (you can click on the link below to read the article): It's based on a book by Chip Heath and Dan Heath entitled, “Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die.” I am intrigued. Why? Because I've always got an idea. And although I say I don't like to re-invent the wheel, I do enjoy perfecting it. Today I've been contemplating how I can re-learn some of the things I do, or help my ideas to "stick." I don't have all of the solutions at this point, but this article helps me to see how I can direct my thinking and subsequent ideas to make an impact on my life and the ministry that I am a part of. Read the article, and let me know what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment