For those of you praying for me...thanks. And today I have a HUGE prayer request. My personal computer has completely CRASHED!!! I'm sick about it. Looks like it will take a complete system recovery to solve the problem. Only issue with this is I need to find some way to take my data off of the hard drive before reformating the computer or I LOSE EVERYTHING. That's my missions mailing lists, finances, e-mails, complete master's degree files, CTS work, etc. I do have some things backed up, but not everything. Was planning to purchase an external hard drive over Easter vacation to do the back-up with, but...
So, please pray for this situation. And if you have any suggestions for recovering my data, I would greatly appreciate your leaving a comment, or sending me an e-mail to sbuckner@ctsem.edu. THANKS!!
1 comment:
We can really empathize with your situation, but are also certain that God can provide for even "little" computer things.
Post a Comment