As I prepare to move to England this fall, I am building more partnerships. My budget has only increased slightly, and for this I thank God! However, I had many partners that were hit hard by the economic crisis during the last several years and were not able to continue their monthly commitments. As a result, I went about 25% below my target budget. These are the funds I am raising now in hopes to complete fundraising efforts by September.
If you would like to help, you can contribute with a one-time cash offering or make a monthly commitment for the 4 years that I will be in England. Cash offerings help with my cash budget which provides for plane tickets, housing deposits, moving expenses, etc., while monthly commitments provide toward the whole of my living & work expenses each month that I am on the field. Both are valuable ways to help me to live in England, train & mentor students called to ministry, and increase the Kingdom of God in Europe.
If you would like to make a contribution, simply click here and fill out the form for a monthly commitment, or scroll to the bottom for credit card donations or one-time offerings. All donations are tax-deductible, and rewards are given in heaven!
Thank you for your partnership.
No comments:
Post a Comment