Hi friends - although this site is fully active and functional, don't forget to pop over to my other blog: Shannon's Itineration Trail. On this site you can take a look at what I'm doing during my one year of missionary furlough in the USA. I'll provide information on my travels, services, and ways that we can partner together to continue reaching Europe with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Right now you can see ways for us to partner together, and also view a video about Continental Theological Seminary!
If you would like for me to come and share with your church or group about what is happening in Europe, I would be thrilled! Send me an email by clicking here, or if you want to see what my calendar looks like go to Shannon's Itineration Calendar to check if I have a particular date available.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks for your partnership!
Shannon
1 comment:
SHANNON, our free mission program is to SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD daily on life's real questions. He is a terrific resource. there 24/7/365, loves cares., knows YOUR NEEDS our song lyrics or abovefree to use write me g.hubbard p.o. box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 blog http//talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment