10 August 2010

Meetings in Springfield, Missouri

I am currently in Springfield, Missouri, representing AGWM Europe at the Assemblies of God General Presbytery meetings, along with my Regional Director Greg Mundis and fellow missionary to the Canary Islands, Larry Henderson.  It is an honor to represent my colleagues at this meeting.  It is also interesting to observe the difficult job that our A/G leadership have as they navigate our fellowship toward reaching the lost for Jesus.  Thanks for your prayers for the churches and ministries of the Assemblies of God.

As I prepare for the coming year of furlough in the US, I have created another blog that will track my travels and time in local churches throughout Arkansas and other states.  You can check out this blog by going to SHANNON'S ITINERATION TRAIL. If you would like to know where I will be speaking, surf over to my ITINERATION CALENDAR where you can link to dates, times and locations.

I hope to see you at a service in the coming year.  Be blessed!

No comments: