We made it through another year and on Saturday 5 June, 32 graduates received their Master or Bachelor Degrees in Bible & Theology from Continental Theological Seminary. This was my 10th opportunity to participate in these special ceremonies. I am very proud of all of our graduates. They now leave us to pursue God's plan for their lives. Some will continue their education, others enter full-time ministry, all will become vital members of the church in Europe and the World.
Thank you to my prayer partners and financial supporters for making it possible for me to serve at Continental Theological Seminary. I will be leaving for the US at the end of June for my year of furlough. I will be moving back to Arkansas and I look forward to reconnecting with many of you and sharing about what is happening through the ministry of CTS. God is giving us the ability, with his strength and wisdom, to disciple and train young men and women for full-time ministry.
Photos and video will follow, but for now just a simple - THANK YOU!!!
If you are on Facebook - perhaps you can see a special video by clicking here...
No comments:
Post a Comment