15 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for praying for our Christmas concert.  More than 200 people came, and as always, our students did an amazing job with their musical presentations.  Many from our community came, and it was nice to share this Christmas event with them.  Yours truly even sang with our CTS choir and had a blast!  It is so amazing at times to think of the blessing it is to work alongside these students from all nations, tribes, and languages.  Thank you for your investment in them, and me!

To all of my friends and family that peruse this blog regularly, I say a very Merry Christmas!  I'm taking vacation days and am off to see my family for 2 weeks in Arkansas. I may not be blogging again until 2008!  

Please have a safe and happy time wherever this Christmas finds you, and know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers for a beautiful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
nativity.jpg
JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

No comments: