28 November 2005

Tis the season...

Yesterday I decorated my Christmas tree. Yes...it's true, it's not quite December, but I'm ready for Christmas to begin. For the first time in my life the Christmas music started playing in my house before Thanksgiving.

It's been a packed few weeks since my last post. CTS president, Roland Dudley, arrived and was soon followed by our Board of Trustee members. Their meetings are held on our campus two times each year, and I am in charge of making most of the arrangements for these meetings. This year included the hosting of a fellowship of the board with our faculty & staff at my home. It was my first real social function as 30+ people crammed into my living & dining room. We had a great evening and the meetings that followed through the week went
well. CTS continues to move forward as a key institution in the training of Europeans for full-time ministry & missions. Thanks again for your prayers!

By the way...the day after Thanksgiving, Belgium got a treat of several inches of snow. Here's a view out my front door for you to enjoy! Until next time....Shannon

No comments: